Are you one of those who’s searching out a website that tells you approximately the JEECUP then my buddy you have arrived at a proper vicinity. In this text, we are able to guide you on a way to download the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2023 and what details you could find on it. So, examine the article cautiously without any restriction.
Known about JEECUP
JEECUP front examination is given annually with the aid of the Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic) to select admissions to the participating polytechnic institutes in the country. Courses in technology, engineering, and pharmacy are provided by using JEECUP. The cause of the computer-based entrance exam is to gauge applicants’ proficiency in chemistry, physics, and mathematics. Those who observe and satisfy the prerequisites need to sit for the test and take part within the admissions procedure.
|JEECUP or UP JEE (P)
|Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic
|Exam conducts by
|Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), UP
Eligibility Criteria JEECUP
Candidates ought to satisfy the subsequent requirements for you to sign in for the examination:
- Course Wise Qualification
- Applicants for the Engineering and Technology Diploma should have completed their 10th grade with as a minimum 35% of the feasible points from an accredited board or university.
- In order to be taken into consideration for Agriculture Engineering, a candidate needs to have graduated from a recognized board or college in the 10th or 12th grade with as a minimum 35% of the possible points, with an emphasis on agriculture.
- For the Diploma in Pharmacy, the applicant ought to have graduated from a diagnosed board or university with a 10 2 diploma in Physics and Chemistry with Math and Biology (Zoology and botany)
- General Criteria
- The age of the applying candidate needs to be as a minimum 14 on July 1, 2024. The check criteria don’t have any upper age restriction.
- Applicants may additionally apply if they’re taking the qualifying exam or are watching for its outcomes.
Required Documents for JEECUP
The documents required for filling out the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Application Form are:
- Qualification Exam Certificate: Record testifying to the completion of the ultimate qualification examination with success.
- Qualification Exam Mark Sheets: Comprehensive mark sheets that show the candidate’s overall educational achievement in the qualification examination.
- Domicile Certificate: A report provided through the government of Uttar Pradesh testifying to the owner’s house there.
- Scanned Photo and Signature: For submission online, digital copies of a modern passport-sized image and a clean signature are required.
- ID Proof: Accurate identification evidence for verification, inclusive of a passport, Aadhar card, PAN card, and many greater.
JEECUP Application Fees 2024
The JEECUP Application Form 2024 cost may be paid on-line with the aid of candidates or via e-challan. Any SBI department accepts debit cards, credit score playing cards, net banking, and e-challans as price techniques for the application value.
|Category JEECUP Application Form 2024
|Rs. 300 Bank Charges
|Rs. 2 hundred Bank Charges
Apply for JEECUP Exam
If you aren’t conscious how to follow within the JEECUP Examination, you then want to comply with the given under steps are:-
- Visit the legitimate website at jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Once enabled, click the official site software hyperlink at the web site.
- Input your login credentials to get admission to the portal and log in.
- After logging in, the whole JEECUP Polytechnic software.
- After completing the application charge charge, submit
- Take a look at the affirmation page and shop for duplicates in your information.
- Following the test, the jeecup nic in Answer Key will be available on the reputable internet site from March 27 to March 30. On April eight, 2024, the results might be announced.
Process to Download JEECUP Admit Card
After filing an utility thru the internet, all applicants can get their admit playing cards within a few days. Follow the noted underneath steps to download the admit card are:-
- The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh first has an professional website.
- Then, below the “E-services” phase, pick out “Admit Card” and log in with the applicant’s application variety and birthdate.
- Next, you may get the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card 2024 by way of downloading it.
- The Admit Card 2024 can be download, and print copies for your records.
JEECUP nic in Exam Pattern
The JEECUP nic in Exam Pattern should be reviewed by students who plan to take the entrance examination.
- Mode of examination: In the kingdom of Uttar Pradesh, the check may be administered using online CBT.
- Language of the Paper: The paper is written in Hindi and English. Depending on their possibilities, applicants are unfastened to pick any opportunity.
- Questions: The paper can also have up to one hundred objective-fashion questions in general.
- Exam Length: The applicant has and a half hours to complete the UPJEE examination.
- Marking: Four factors can be presented for each right solution; one point can be subtracted for every incorrect reaction.
Process to Download JEECUP 2023 Sarkari Result Online
Follow the given beneath steps to check the end result and download into the tool are:-
- First, go to the legitimate official internet site. Nic.In/admissions-jeecup
- Click the “JEECUP 2023 Result” hyperlink after making your selection.
- To get right of entry to your account, enter your birthday and application variety properly now.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
- Finally, the UP-Polytechnic 2023 end result will show up on your display.
- Check the results on your official website scorecard.
- After downloading the file, print it off in your data.
The application method calls for adherence to eligibility necessities and meticulous attention to detail. The issuance of the UPJEE Admit Card 2023 indicates the commencement of test preparation. Candidates can expectantly pursue their desires in polytechnic schooling if they have an intensive consciousness of eligibility requirements, take a look at styles, and application techniques.
People Also Read: